Friday, December 09, 2005

???

If anyone is wondering about the following RANDOM photos, I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out. I've been experimenting with these photos just seeing if I can get them to show up. I know that I got my pic on here on a post but I couldn't figure out how I did it! I was actually trying to get that particular pic onto my profile. Don't you just hate that??? When you do something and have NO IDEA how you did it??? Agh! Well, hopefully I have figured it out now. Jeez, Louise! One pic is me a long time ago (obviously!...I have long hair!), the one with four pics is my brother the Ford Model (sorry Dalton, I just have to brag on you a little bit!), and the other is on here specifically for Beth. We used to take the nuttiest pics in college at good 'ol EIU and this was the notorious Six Pack Shot. Ummm.....the funnyness ( is that even a word?) is under the strip of paper! Only a very few priviledged individuals have had the chance to see exactly what lies beneath. :o



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

my gosh girl!look at those boobies!im jealous!i still want to be in the btc:)im in the dtc-droopy---
;0