Monday, November 28, 2005

Things to do before I die.

I was just sharing with Sarah today that I am coming up with a list of goals, you know...things to do before I die. Now, this isn't meant to be depressing and I'm inviting everyone to do this along with me. Just get a piece of paper and a pen. Write down as many things that you can think of that you would like to accomplish. Here are the things that I have come up with so far and some I have already accomplished! You see, you have to put a few things on the list that have already been met so that you instantly see some progress! :) 1. Knit a sweater (check) 2. Learn sign language 3. Design my own blog (check) 4. Make a dvd 5. Make a quilt 6. Draw a portrait 7. Go to NYC 8. Get to 170lbs again! 9. Write a book 10. Get married (check) 11. Have a baby 12. Learn to play the acoustic guitar That's all that I have for now. See what I mean about putting things down that you have already accomplished? My list is looking good already! :)

1 comment:

purl*e*white said...

We're gonna take care of #8 & 12 as soon as I get to Dtown and Merle and I would like to participate in crossing off #7!
I hope I don't die for a while, I have a lot to do according to my list!
Love, Melissa