This one's for you Jeni!
Okay, soooooo my "pause" didn't last too long due to the relentlesss harrassment of Miss Jeni. After hours of pleading and many sleepless nights of her stalking me, she broke me down. I will not abandon my blogging friends at this time. They need me more than ever right now. So, here I am and here is THE picture of my tumor/growth/cyst/ovary. It just came in the mail yesterday and I am just enamored with it! I think that it's my twin! There is hair all over it! WTF? I feel like I am Nurse Gollum from South Park. You know...the Conjoined Fetus Twin Lady. Thank GOD that it wasn't attached to my face! I hope that no one loses their lunch over this photograph. You know me. I must share my ENTIRE life with the world even against my poor husbands wishes. Bon Appetit!





8 comments:
LOL!!! The evil hairy twin! YIKES!
Sickest thing I've ever seen but definitely worth the wait! I might need to see this thing in person. Does it have a name yet? My good endorphins are at an all time high because you came back to us. I feel as though I could run a marathon. Ok...that might be too much but it is damn close!!!! Remember...the joy you give away is the joy you keep!!!
Dang Jeni! That was ANOTHER great quote! I think that you might have to be banned from any other contests....JK!!! :)
fucking nasty, cerella.
Whoa dang, girl, whoa dang...
that is so gross!!!! you had freakin twins in there. scary deformed twins. rubber johnny twins. seriously thats really gross. at least we know now that you werent faking it.
that thing could have grown teeth and eaten you dude!!!
WTF!!!! have you lost your mind? That growth has a mind of it's own, and it needs to go away very far away!! It sort of looks like a gaint hair ball the cat puked up.
Post a Comment