Thursday, September 28, 2006

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS.....

Okay, all of those who REALLY know me KNOW how much I LOVE filling out comment cards and what not. I was doing some quick shopping at Walmart yesterday and found something kinda cool. First of all, I'm assuming that everyone already knows that using a check there anymore is a waste. They just give it right back to you. So, I now only use my debit card. Moving on. Either right before or after you swipe your card...the little screen will ask 2 questions. "Was your cashier friendly?" and the usual "English or Spanish?" I was soo excited to be asked about my cashier, ESPECIALLY yesterday because my cashier was quite UNFRIENDLY. Since I have never worked at Walmart I'm not sure what THEY see on the other side when you are pushing the buttons on that thingee. I was scared for a second because I was thinking "Hmmmm, if I push 'no' will she see it on the other side? And if she does, is she going to ask me WHY I THOUGHT SHE WAS UNFRIENDLY or would they send a manager over and would this turn into this huge ordeal and then I'd be kicking myself wishing that I had just said 'yes' or nothing at all?!"
Whew! It was really kind of funny because I pushed 'no' really quick (almost like I did it on accident) in case she saw it and proceeded with my checkout. She then told me to "Have a great day." and on my merry way I went.

1 comment:

Bellasera said...

I was thinking about using the sane system at Bellasera, what do you think? Haha