Happy 29th Birthday Melissa!
I've been such a bad blogger lately that I almost forgot to post for Melissa's Birthday! Whew! That was close! 

Here are 29 things that you may not know about Melissa. :)
1. She was born and raised in D-Town.
2. Her favorite time of the year is fall.
3. She has an extreme phobia of birds.
4. Is one of the funniest and wittiest people that I know.
5. Sings beautifully.
6. Has the prettiest blue eyes. (no I'm not dykin' out on ya!) haha
7. She has always had her life together.
8. Shoe size is 10.
9. Has a huge heart and will do anything for those she loves.
10. Taught me how to properly straighten my hair. :)
11. Is very driven.
12. Appreciates what she has.
13. She keeps me feeling young.
14. Was with me during the majority of my teenage misbehavings.
15. Would always help me clean the house so that my parents would let me go out.
16. Knows the true enjoyment of Doritos and Nutterbutters.
17. Rocks OUT the coach bag.
18. Always has had my back when I needed her.
19. Makes a MEAN chicken salad and oriental salad. Mmmmmm!
20. Is a Dental Hygenist but would have also made a wonderful nurse.
21. Was TRULY one of the cutest babies/toddlers that I have EVER seen!
22. Loves to harmonize to the Indigo Girls with me!!!
23. Very intelligent.
24. Has alot of common sense as well!
25. Laid out topless with me in Mexico! Whoohoo!
26. Recently moved into a beautiful home in Aurora!
27. Is probably going to kick me in the hiney for mentioning what we did in Mexico. haha
28. I've known her longer than any other friend that I have.
29. Is such a wonderful friend and I'm soo lucky to have her in my life!




4 comments:
Girl, you have just made my day and put a great big smile on my face! I am so touched and I am cracking up! We have had so many wonderful times together and they will continue for many years to come. Love you girl!!
I CAN ADD TO THE LIST!! HOW ABOUT THE TIME YOU AND MELISSA CAME IN AROUND 5 OR 6AM! BIG DAVE HAD CALLED OUR HOUSE AND WANTED TO KNOW IF MELISSA WAS AT OUR HOUSE AND I SAID NO, AND COME TO FIND OUT YOUR STORY WAS YOU BOTH FELL ASLEEP AT SOME GUYS HOUSE IN DALTON CITY OR BETHANY OR SOMEPLACE LIKE THAT!! IS THIS STORY THE TRUTH AND YOUR STICKING TO IT?? OH HOW I DO NOT MISS THOSE MOMENTS!!!
Oh big H, it was Bethany and this story is classic! It's so funny because neither one of us was trying to pull a fast one on either set of parents! haha We got away with it when we did that!!LOL :) I'm not sure how my P's got it crossed, but the deal was that Cerella was to be spending the night at my house. We went to Video Revue like any other night and ran into "the guy from Bethany" and he and his buddy invited us over. We decided to go and told my mom. Obviously this information did not reach you, Mike, or my dad...I had no curfew, so I didn't really think about it until...dundundaaaaaa...the car/bagphone begins to ring and Cerella and I looked at it like it was a bomb! The funniest part was the punishment, knowing that I hadn't slept my parents made me stay up all day and wouldn't let me sleep until that night. That's the hardest "time" I ever did! Cerella was on "lock down" for a week and then we were back on the streets, probably at Perkins! Oh, I know we put you through it and all I can say is that I hope we have kids just like us!! Haha :)
Post a Comment