Sunday, April 16, 2006

Why can't I stop doing these???

TEN random things you might not know about me.
1: I am a hostess for SP8!
2: I am not a very good housekeeper. :(
3: I played Rugby in college.
4: I had NUMEROUS majors in college and minored in music.
5: I love to take naps.
6: I'm a night owl.
7: I LOVE my job!
8: People that are nice ALWAYS make my day!
9: I kind of have an obsession with contortionists.
10: I do not support animals circuses....I LOVE Cirque du Soleil!

NINE places I’ve visited
1: The Caribbean
2: Toronto, Ontario
3: San Francisco, California
4: Chicago, Illinois
5: St. Louis, Missouri
6: Miami, Florida
7: Dallas, Texas
8: Boulder, Colorado
9: Indianapolis, Indiana

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1: Compliment me...on ANYTHING! (Flattery will get you everywhere!)
2: Read my blog and post comments.
3: Clean my house. (Mom & Dad)
4: Help me with my computer. (James)
5: Help me with my printer!!! (Kristen)
6: Hang out with me even if we don't do anything at all. (Adrienne)
7: Make me something by hand.
8. Love my pets.

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1: Have kids.
2: Write a book.
3: Learn to play the acoustic guitar.
4: Make a quilt.
5: Become better at telling jokes & stories.
6: Learn to live more in the present moment.
7: Go to New York City.

SIX things I’m afraid of
1: insects
2: effing Al-Qaida
3: NOT getting healthy
4: Any member of my family dying.
5: Having a house fire and not being able to save my pets.
6: dying

FIVE things I don't like
1: Intolerance
2: Phoniness
3: Animal Haters
4: People who stay in the left hand lane on the interstate and those who cannot park correctly.
5: Ungratefulness

FOUR ways to turn me off
1: Be arrogant/your own biggest fan/constantly talk about how great you are....and be dead serious about it.
2: Be cruel to an animal.
3: Be narrow-minded.
4: Have no sense of humor/be unable to laugh at yourself

THREE Things I do everyday
1: Tell my husband that I love him.
2: Check my email/blog.
3: Read the newspaper.

TWO things that make me happy
1: My Husband
2: Food

ONE thing on my mind right now
1: Should I do some laundry right now?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A NICE LIST OF THINGS. YOU REALLY COME UP WITH SOME GOOD THINGS!

Anonymous said...

I made hand made greeting cards for a LONG time. I was a SU demonstrator and love your other site.
:)

Di said...

You make me think! Thank you!

Di said...

http://alifecreated.blogspot.com/ My friend Jackie's Blog. Your so fun!Diane

Anonymous said...

among the list of five dislikes - shouldn't you include your annoyance of the dutch populace???
(next to #1 intolerace)

signed: bob in boise

Anonymous said...

Hope this isn't inappropriate, but since you're involved in SP8..., I would like to offer a "special offer" on my stitch markers for the participants. Have already emailed the official address, but haven't received a reply, can you tell me how I go about doing that? Sorry to hijack your comments :) xxx