Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I LOVE Big Love!


I've been meaning to watch Big Love on HBO but never seem to catch in on Sunday nights. But, thanks to HBO On Demand I decided that tonight was the night to have a Big Love Marathon. So, for the past oh....let's see..4 hours, I've been glued to the television with no bathroom breaks. It was great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Boy and I are ADDICTED to that show. I wanna smack Nicki.

Nic said...

I love this show. I shop at a store where I set of sisterwives shop... imagine 6 Nicki's...I watch them bicker what goes in the cart and what doesn't, though they aren't nearly as interesting as Barb, Nicki, and Margene. I hope they talk about Mormon's magic underwear. I am fascinated by magic underewear.

purl*e*white said...

Merle and I are hooked. There's something fascinating about it all! Not a fan of Nicki though, she bugs! Ahhh, these damn HBO addictions!!!
Love ya, Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BIG LOVE

Anonymous said...

I cannot get enough of this show! The first week, I was repulsed that I wasted my time. The second week, I said I would give it another try. The third week, I didn't have anything else to do while it was on. Now, it's appointment television. It's on at the same time as Grey's, so I have to watch it on a different night. Tuesday night - I am SO there!

I just have to see what Bill does when he finds out about Nicki's little problem...