Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random music Meme.

So what you do is put your iPod or music player on shuffle and answer the questions below with the songs in the order that they are played.

How does the world see me?
Past the Mission - Tori Amos

Will I have a happy life?
The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails

What do my friends really think of me?
I'm n' Luv wit a stripper - T-Pain
uh-oh

Do people secretly lust after me?
Come Fly With Me - Michael Buble

How can I make myself happy?
A Shining Lamp - Laura Veirs
Hmmm...time to go shopping

What should I do with my life?
What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
Well, then!

Will I ever have children?
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Yes!

What is some good advice for me?
I'm Never Gonna Dance Again - George Michael
Is this thing for real???

How will I be remembered?
Dead and Bloated - Stone Temple Pilots
Oh HECK no! (I gave up cussing for lent) :)

What is my signature dance song?
Limp - Fiona Apple
Cerella the Pimp, she walks with a limp!

What do I think my current theme song is?
Free Ride - Edgar Winter

What song will play at my funeral?
Peices of Me - Ashlee Simpson
Oh, NO! I hope my body is fully intact!

What type of men do I like?
Jeremy - Pearl Jam
Uh, John...I can't even BEGIN to explain this...???

What is my day going to be like?
Dream On - Depeche Mode

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HA! interesting:) I think I'll try this since I've been avoiding posting. That means some of PG's music will be mixed in--could be scary:)

Hope you are feeling better!!!

verasunshyne said...

that was too fun. . .I did one too!