Greetings!
Hmmm...so what to write about, what to write about?????? I usually like to have a picture first and then write about that. Why? Because I think that it is much more interesting! You know, like a book with pictures! :) The majority of blogs that I enjoy visiting all have lots of pictures. The only exception is Dooce. She does have pictures but even if she didn't, I'd still read her blog. She is hilarious! If you haven't checked her out yet, you had better get to it. You are missing out! My other favorite is I'm Not Obsessed! I check her site a MINIMUM of 2 times per day. I admit it, I'm a celebrity gossip hussy. (Oh, the shame!) So, I am now officially back to work but only 2 days a week now instead of 3. I'm really feeling soo much better. I actually feel the best that I've felt in a really long time. Before my surgery, I was probably in pain about 95% of the time until I started seeing the Chiropractor. However, I really think that the relief was only temporary. Well, OBVIOUSLY it would have only been temporary. That cyst was growing, and growing fast it was! The Dr. told me that it was 13cm when taken out and that she actually had deflated it a bit so she isn't sure how big it was inside me! I hope that I never have to go through that again. However, I'm sure that I will be having another surgery SOMEDAY because I'll probably have to have a hysterectomy. Hopefully later than sooner. What can you do? Just keep on keepin' on I suppose. :) I'm reading a book called Our Appointment with Life: Discourse on Living Happily in the Present Moment by Thich Nhat Hanh. It's about living in the moment which sounds easier than it is. I have a quote on my sidebar (which I think is at the bottom of some of your monitors) from the book which pretty much sums it all up. It's a really good book. Well, that's about it for now folks. Goodnight!




No comments:
Post a Comment