Saturday, April 14, 2007

Where we are now.

Sorry that I've been soo lackadaisical about my blog lately. Ever since my trip to California I feel that my life has been going about 100mph!!! So, I'm here now to catch everyone up to speed.

First of all, California...I wish that I could give everyone the details as to why I was out there but I have been specifically instructed to not talk about it on my blog. Hmph! So, just know that my brother is back home and doing a little bit better now with the love and support of his family and friends.

John and I have put IVF on hold and are VERY actively involved in the adoption process now. I have an INCREDIBLE new found friend, Julie, who is being our mentor. It's amazing how far we (John & myself) have come in only 2 weeks! (With Julie's enormous amount of help of course!) We have officially chosen an adoption agency and are fervently working on our adoption profile and getting ready to begin our homestudy. There is soo much that is involved but we are really excited about this new journey!

Still No Refunds (JWA) is coming up the first weekend in May and we still have alot of work to do! I am in charge of the sets. Whoa. Dang. Needless to say, this has been taking alot of my time as of lately as well. It's really going to be an awesome show so if you aren't doing anything May 4th, 5th, or 6th....come and check it out!

My sister's baby boy, Amos, is due July 9 and she is looking soo darn cute! Her belly is getting really big now...I love it! I'm trying to plan her baby shower for next month....tick, tick, tick...I've got to really get on it!

So, that pretty much wraps up the insanity in my life right now. Oh, btw....once we have our adoption profile out there, I am going to have to temporarily take my blog off from pubilc viewing. :( It will be privatized. So, if you would like to remain in contact with my everyday ramblings, (well not everyday because I've been a lazy blogger lately) please let me know and I'll add you as an authorized viewer. :)

Peace out my homies!

6 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that the adoption goes smoothly and you are holding a baby in your arms soon. ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Cerella!! I didn't know you were adopting!! I have to tell you two things 1) we had started the adoption process -- almost was into the homestudy -- when I got preggers with Noah!! and 2) my brother is adopted, as you know, and I honestly think thre is nothing better in this world than that. I can't wait to follow your journey and I can't wait to meet your dootlebug! We need to email because I have some questions!! :) And put me on your privatized list! (thanks for voting too, btw!)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You DO have a lot going on right now! It sounds like you did JUST the right thing going to Cali to be with your brother, and then bringing him back here to be surrounded with family & friends. I wish him lots of peace...with whatever he is going through. And ADOPTION! YIPPEE!!! All the best for a smooth and perfectly quick process.

I'd love to be an authorized viewer too.

P.S. I'm with you on the mascara fascination....FYI!

elissamcg said...

Yay for moving forward on the adoption plans! I know you and John will be the best parents no matter how your baby comes to your family! You have so much love to give, I mean just look at the dogs! :)

As for No Refunds...Are you doing a private show on the 6th, cause as costume chair I plan to be doing nothing but sleeping on the 6th after Saturday night's wrap party.

I wanna have private access, pleast allow me in!!!!

Cerella said...

Okay Elissa, why is it that you've ALWAYS gotta bust me out! I don't know what I was thinking when I put the 6th....because I'll definitely be at home sleeping as well! :)

alpullen said...

My best friend just adopted her baby boy, and is in the process of adopting another little girl from Guatemala. Congrats on getting started!!! It's such an amazing experience - I've gotten to experience it with my best friend, and I'm so excited for you!!!!

I want to be an authorized viewer!!!