Meme of Threes.
I found this meme over at Valerie's and since I'm such a sucker for them, I had to do one too!
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Spiders
2. Spider crickets
3. Centipedes
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Sarah's husband Tom
2. Jeni P.
3. Shannon C.
Three Things I Love:
1. Starbucks Venti Decaf Caramel Macchiato
2. Mascara
3. Patchouli
Three Things I Hate:
1. bugs
2. mean people
3. being disorganized
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. people who say they "hate" animals
2. how people will use their religion as an excuse to do bad things
3. how people can say that EVERYONE who does not share their religious beliefs is going to hell
Three Things On My Desk:
1. my cat
2. water bottle
3. Breahna's baby shower invitations
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. listening to The Cure
2. itching my eyes
3. getting tired
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. get organized
2. lose 100 lbs.
3. have children
Three Things I Can Do:
1. play the piano
2. sleep absolutely anywhere
3. knit
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. fake like I like someone when I don't
2. walk in really high heels
3. go without a bra :)
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. the birds really early in the morning....I absolutely love that, but it usually means that you've been out really late and aren't getting to bed until around 4 in the morning
2. nice things that people say about you
3. that good angel on your shoulder
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. people who put you down
2. ?
3. ?
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. to become ambidextrous
2. to be a contortionist
3. calligraphy
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken Pad Thai
2. Chicken Tikka Masala
3. Bruschetta
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Just The 10 of Us
2. Growing Pains
3. This Old House
Three Things I Regret:
1. Not sticking to my diet after I met John and then letting myself go.
2. ?
3. ? -I don't really regret too much. :)




3 comments:
I totally think you could pull the no bra thing off. You have to believe!!! Honored to be someone who makes you laugh. I think it is just the cool people I hang with that think I'm funny. I love this list. It is a little insight as to why you are SUCH A BIG FRIGGIN DEAL!!!!
Sistah...you made my day! I am so happy I can make you laugh! You are so fabu! And I agree with Jeni...Try the no bra thing and let me know how it works ;-) LOL...then maybe I will try it! Keep Bloggin'...I LOVE IT!!!
Cerella, you WILL get those children! :):)
Post a Comment