To be an authorized viewer....
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to be added to my list of The Coolest People Ever....I mean to my authorized viewer list...please email me. I must have your email address. Thanks! :)
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to be added to my list of The Coolest People Ever....I mean to my authorized viewer list...please email me. I must have your email address. Thanks! :)
brought to you by...
Cerella
at
4:53 PM
7 comments:
Me me me me! You have mine ;)
Looooove seeing new entries from you. Have missed ya!
I'd love to be added :)
alexis@ajpr.net
Do I really need to ask?
me too!
Use my yahoo email, I will always have that one. The other one is thru our local cable co or something ? it's vjgeb@yahoo.com
I want to be on the list.dianefaustcounsellor@yahoo.com
I want to be one of the Coolest People Ever...you have my addy.
G.Lily
Post a Comment