Reason #137 why I will not be homeschooling my children.

Last week John and I were watching that new show "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?" and here was my answer to the following question:
Name the ship the pilgrims sailed from Plymouth, England to the Plymouth colony in America in 1620.
The Santa, Anna and the Sacajawea.
Okay, OKAY! I was sort of joking around with the Sacajawea part....but I did figure it out.....
It was the Nina, Pinta and the Santa Maria.
Gooooooooo me!




3 comments:
LOL! I love this. You need to make this topic a once-a-week thing because it's pretty dang funny. I can relate!!! :)
Just so we're clear here...those were the ships that columbus took over to discover the new world. The pilgrims rode that other ship...the Mayflower - I think they have a trucking line now.
Oh, and ol' Sacajawea, she hooked up with Lewis and Clark and did that whole threesome thing,
Hmmmm....so am I STILL wrong!?!? Oh, jeez...there is no hope! haha
Post a Comment