Happy 22nd Birthday Breahna!
Around 23 years ago, Mom and Dad sat Dalton and myself down to ask us if we would like a little brother or sister. Are you kidding me? Of COURSE we did! From that moment on, our nightly dinner prayers would consist of a small shout out to God to let us have a little sibling. Then, when the news was announced that you were indeed on the way, the nightly dinner prayers changed from the offense to the defense. Dalton and I would almost FIGHT over who's turn it was so that we could put our two cents in about which sex we wanted you to be. I think that our mentality was, whoever could get the most prayers in would win. So, if that was the case....I most DEFINITELY won! I got my little sister 22 years ago on this day. I was soo proud. I remember taking you into my 2nd grade classroom for show and tell. Even back in the day, you were a pretty big deal. :) As the years went by, yeah, you were kind of a nuisance. That was pretty much your job.....you would have received an A+! All of the bust outs that you inflicted upon the me and being the ultimate taddle tale that you were....Dalton and I quickly figured out that you were NOT an easy bribe! Somewhere along the way, I started to see you more as a friend and the ULTIMATE confidant. I KNOW that my secrets are best kept with you! You are by far my very best friend and I'm soo honored to be your sister. I love you little beezy with all of my heart! Happy 22nd Birthday little gee!
Sorry, I just had to put ONE flash back pic!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Breahna!!! Man, you are so YOUNG! (I hate you . . .jk!) Can't WAIT to take your pg'cy pictures. Cerella, what a great tribute to your sis. You have got to be the bestest sister ever!
Aawwww, how cute! I'm popping in via the Blog Party from someone else's site and thought I'd visit you. Come on over to The Estrogen Files sometime!
Post a Comment