LA bookstores....we have a problem.

I understand fully that you have a bit of a homeless problem in LA and that you don't want to have public restrooms just freely open to anyone, however....when you don't have ANY for your PAYING customers, there's a problem. I don't think that it is physically possible for me to go into a library/bookstore and NOT have to use the bathroom. Something about the whole quiet thing, maybe it makes me nervous or something. :) So, just a little FYI for the bookstores in LA....I can spend hour upon endless painful hour (according to my husband) in a bookstore and 9 times out of 10 I will make a rather substantial purchase. But, if you don't/can't provide me with a bathroom, forget about it.




2 comments:
I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING!!!! YIPPEE!! I have a pretty small bladder (you may have some video proof on that) and so I totally know where you are coming from. I'm always in the public restrooms especially with 3 children. I am so happy right now...I'm not even sure what I'm saying...
Missed you!!!!
Post a Comment