Wednesday, December 20, 2006

'Tis the season!


*(Last years picture of the downstairs fireplace....it pretty much looks the same this year!)


So, does everyone have all of their Christmas decorations up yet? I don't. This ice storm really threw me off. Oh, well. Once I do get it all out, it probably won't be taken down until February! I wanna enjoy it! I mean REALLY!

On a down note...
Jo, who owns It's a Girl Thing, was given some devastating news yesterday. Her oldest sister was tragically killed in an automobile accident around 9am on her way to work. It was a head on collision and the other driver was killed as well. Please keep Jo, Jo's family and the family of the other driver in your prayers. What an awful thing to happen at ANY time of the year, but especially 6 days before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Cerella! Thank you for letting us know. I know Jo from shopping way too much in there. Is there any way you could email me her address? I would love to send her a card. Merci. God, that is so tragic...so horrible. My heart goes out to her and her family.