Ohhhh, the weather outside was frightful!!!
It's been a tough week on the midwest! Our power went off Thursday night at 11pm and didn't come back on until Sunday night. Luckily my parents didn't lose power so we were able to stay with them. John braved the elements and stayed at our house on Saturday night. Man, it was cold. Painfully cold. There are still many people without power and I can't believe that some of them haven't left their houses! I am generally a very hot person and I couldn't even take it! 







2 comments:
Glad you got your power back on. Thanks for sharing more pics of our once beautiful neighborhood! Hopefully we will have power soon . . . I'm ready! Can we come over to warm our tootsies? :)
o man it has been un-bear-able out here on the left side as well. The sand is starting to get a little nippy. Dogs are getting covered in those dumb doggie-sweaters that snobby parents put on them ( GROW UP, ITS 70oF ) ruff-ruff. Cerella get dad out there and boss him around.......
Post a Comment