Wednesday, July 11, 2007

IC Mexican Night!



Our gracious hosts for the evening.
Laura & Brian.


Man in stripper shoes....shall remain anonymous.
However, don't those legs look like they belong to that guy above?
Hmmmm.


My John Di Mondo.


Warning:
The following four pics are not for the faint of heart.

Brian.



Brian again. Doesn't he look kind of like a mexican rat?
(Brian, you DO know how much I love you, right?) :)


Ron.

Ron, the unibomber.
(There's nothing but love for you in my heart too, Ron!)

John & me.


Mexican rats sure do pick up hot chicks!

Deroan & Mark.

Ron & Laura (aka Carol.)

Elissa (my friend who buys me Tiffany jewelry!) & me.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

YIPPEE!! I successfully entered. Watch out...I can respond finally. I have never seen a more good looking group of friends!! What a fun night! Thanks for taking pictures so we can remember. With all those upside down shots, I'm sure everything is foggy to the group.