He's HERE!!!!!
Amos has finally arrived! Here are his stats...
7-20-07
6:18am
7lbs 11oz
(I'm not sure how long he is)
He's absolutely gorgeous! He looks very much like his daddy
however, he has his mommas lips.
He is one sexy little beast!
Stay tuned...I'll have more pics very soon!
Oh, and btw, she did NOT have to have a c-section!
Breahna pushed through 5 contractions and he was out!
6:18am
7lbs 11oz
(I'm not sure how long he is)
He's absolutely gorgeous! He looks very much like his daddy
however, he has his mommas lips.
He is one sexy little beast!
Stay tuned...I'll have more pics very soon!
Oh, and btw, she did NOT have to have a c-section!
Breahna pushed through 5 contractions and he was out!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I have been dying to find out if he was here. YIPPEE!! How did everything go? You silly Aunt...
Post a Comment