Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lola Grace.

Yesterday I went with Adrienne & Lola to Rock Springs to take some pics of Lola. Unfortunately after just a few pics, my batteries went dead. This is one of my favorites out of the few I took with my camera. Hopefully there are many more cute ones on Adrienne's camera. I'm sure there were. Lola is too cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!! I WANT TO KISS THE BACK OF THAT PRETTY LITTLE NECK. ADRIENNE, YOUR LITTLE LOLA IS PRECIOUS!!

Adrienne said...

AWE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking these pictures. There are some great ones:) You are a really talented photographer! And yes my little titmouse is too cute;)

It's a girl thing said...

what a great shot! I love the black and white too!

Anonymous said...

how freakin cute!! i wanna eat her up!

Anonymous said...

I want to see that pic you took where she's bending over the bike rack and her tutu flips up so you can see her diaper, that one looked like it would turn out pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

whoa, i just re-read what i posted and it sounds kind of chesterish (you know what I mean cerella).

Anonymous said...

YOUR TO FUNNY JAMES! IT DID SOUND CREEPY, BUT I KNOW YOU SO IT DIDN'T!