Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay, FINE Jeni....I'll blog!

Dang, I know that lately I may have been just a wee bit lackadaisical with the blog , but come on! Don't be such a hater, Jeni! I'll try to do better, I PROMISE! Just don't write me off just yet. K?
I LOOOOOOVE YOU! :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I was sitting here and thought to myself...give her another chance. So, I logged on. The joy I am experiencing at this very moment should be bottled and sold!! This is better than ANY meds I could ever hope to use. Blog away my friend!! I won't give up on you.

Unknown said...

I thought, "I'll check Cerella's blog one more time and that's it" :c) No, I wouldn't write you off that quickly, but I was really starting to wonder where you were. Glad you're still there. Hope you're holding down the fort in the westend for me ;)