Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Eeeeeeeek!


Is anyone else plagued by these nasty little critters??? They are known by several different names but one of the most popular is the spider cricket....because they look like a cross between a spider and a cricket. They can be quite large in size as well. Some that I've seen are little but most others that I have seen are HUGE! Yuck! They come into our finished basement and they freak me out! Apparently they like cool & dry places. They are kind of hard to kill because when you go after them, they actually jump TOWARD you! Holy Schnykees! I'm telling ya...they freak the living bejeezus out of me. Just LOOKING at this picture gives me the heebeejeebees!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I found one of these in my basement...I would move!!!

Anonymous said...

well jeni not everybody has the ability to get up and move over a BUG.......

Anonymous said...

j u s t kidn, all smiles.....

Anonymous said...

I had them at my house in the park, they are gross.

Cerella said...

Whoa dang!!! I thought we were going to have some scrappin' goin' on!! All over those darn spider crickets!!! See what I mean? They bring out the worst in people! They are the root of all evil!

Anonymous said...

omg, I have not seen these yet and sure as heck hope I never will! Don't send them this way, Cerella!!

YUCK!

Anonymous said...

a-jeni, i didnt see a for sale sign in your front yard today,,,,, so that must say that you did not see any bugs in your house???????????? all smiles......

Anonymous said...

ummm...i don't think im ever coming over to your house again :)